Daycare Policies and Requirements
- Distemper/Parvo combo
- Bordetella (which we require every 6 months)
- Canine Influenza (two part series, completed)
A receipt/certificate on a licensed veterinarian’s letterhead is required.
- Puppy Vaccine Requirements: Puppies that have not completed their puppy vaccine series must have a current Bordetella vaccine, Canine Influenza vaccine (two part series, completed), and at least the first two sets of Distemper/Parvo vaccines current according to their vet paperwork.
- All dogs 6 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must behave in a non-aggressive friendly manner towards other dogs and people, and not be protective of food or space.
- All dogs must enter and exit our facility on a leash and in control of their guardians.
- Unfortunately our insurance does not allow us to accept Staffordshire Terriers, Pit Bulls, or any Bull breeds in our daycare and slumber party programs, BUT we would love to accommodate them in our suites and condos!
All daycare doggies must be dropped off before 12:00pm noon
Doggies need to be at about the same energy level to play nicely and safely together, and requiring all group play doggies to be dropped off by noon ensures this.
Remeber, we require the Bordetella Vaccine to be administered by a licensed veterinarian within the last six months of your dog’s visit with us.