- To view your dog’s suite or condo at drop off, please arrive between 10am – 2pm
- If your dog is doing the slumber party or you’d like your dog to participate in daycare on the first day of boarding, your dog must be checked in by 12:00 noon
- If you don’t care to view your dog’s room or don’t care to have your dog in daycare on the first day of boarding, we try to have all boarding dogs checked in by 4pm so that our staff has time to inventory belongings and prepare meals
What to Bring for Boarding
Food Your Doggie is Accustomed to Eating:
- We have a refrigerator, freezer, and microwave.
- We date and inventory all food and belongings for your dog’s stay at drop-off to ensure your dog will have enough food for the entire stay. It is best if you use Ziplock bags to package “breakfast” and “dinner” meals for your dog. However, if your dog free-feeds (you leave a bowl of food out) just bring a portion of food in a bag to last the entire stay, and we will just keep their bowl full. Do not put it in individual meal bags.
- Please put any treats and cookies you’d like your dog to have in your “breakfast” and “dinner” food bags.
- Please bring enough food for your dog’s entire stay, even if you think your dog probably will not eat. We usually attempt to get dogs to eat their food by hand/spoon feeding, or adding hot water to dry food. Its also a good idea to pack 1 or 2 extra meals in case you need to extend your stay. We have a limited amount of space to keep large quantities of dog food, so please don’t bring far more food than your dog will need while staying with us.
Current Vaccine Records From Your Vet:
- Please provide a receipt/certificate on a licensed veterinarian’s letterhead showing that your dog is current on the Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccines, and that your dog has been given the Bordetella vaccine within the last six months. Puppies that have not completed their puppy vaccine series must have a current Bordetella vaccine, and at least the first two sets of Distemper/Parvo vaccines current according to their vet paperwork.
Medication if Needed:
- We administer pills, drops, ointments, and supplements, but no injections (No extra charges for administering medication).
- Please DO NOT put medication, supplements, or vitamins in your dog’s breakfast and dinner bags. Keep medication in its original container and give it to the front office staff with instructions. Some dogs will not eat the first couple days, and we want to make sure dogs still get their medication even if they don’t eat all of their food.
For a Suite or Condo:
- We encourage owners to bring chewies for their dogs to enjoy while they are in their room. Owners are welcome to bring toys, beds, blankets, and anything else from home as well.
For Slumber Party:
- Do not bring any personal belongings other than food and a leash. Dogs can get possessive of their own beds/toys, so it is best to use our house items. We provide comfy beds, bowls, TV’s, and music for all the dogs.