Slumber Party Dog Boarding
The slumber party program is just what it sounds like.
Much like what we remember as kids, after dinner is served beds are laid out and doggies can sleep with their buddies and snuggle with the night crew. This option is VERY popular and works well for doggies that have separation issues, or just enjoy the company of other dogs and people at all times.
Slumber Party members get to play in daycare during the day and then rest with their buddies and our staff members at night – please refer to our daycare services for more info.
Dogs have access to outdoor play areas. Because of this we specialize in puppies or other dogs being potty trained; dogs continue to learn to go to the bathroom outside while they are boarding, just like they are being taught at home.
Your dog must complete one day of daycare at our facility prior to making a reservation for the Slumber Party, so that we can see if your dog is a good candidate for the 24hr group environment with other dogs.
Dog Slumber Party Rates
|SLUMBER PARTY RATES||ADDITIONAL DOGS|
|$33/Night||Add $17 a night for each dog from the same family joining the Slumber Party.|
Pick up before 12:00 noon for $0 charge for the day.
Pick up after 12:00 noon for $17 charge each dog for that last day.
Dog Slumber Party Details
- Cage-Free group boarding – not a kennel
- 24-hour human supervision
- Company of people and other friendly dogs at all times
- Indoor areas connected to yards through dog-doors
- Advanced ventilation system and bright, airy facility makes for a clean, safe, and fresh-smelling environment
- Dogs play, wrestle, run, and relax on cushioned K-9 Grass during the day
- At night dogs sleep on comfy dog beds or they snuggle with the night crew
Contact us if you have any questions about our Doggie Slumber Parties.