Making Boarding Reservations
- Call (775) 324-0202 to make a boarding reservation.
- If vaccines have expired we will ask you to provide us with a computer generated receipt on a licensed veterinarian’s letterhead showing your dog is current on the Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccines, and also that your dog has been given the Bordetalla vaccine within the last six months.
- For puppies we require the first two sets of puppy shots and the Bordetella vaccine.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold all boarding reservations (Visa or Master Card accepted). The deposit becomes non-refundable/non-transferable 10 days prior to your boarding drop-off date, so please make changes or cancellations before then.
- Deposits for boarding reservations over Christmas and Thanksgiving become non-refundable/ non-transferable one month prior to your boarding drop-off date.
Please make reservations far in advance.
For holidays or vacation time periods we tend to book up several months in advance. For your convenience, below is a calendar of approximate boarding availability. This calendar is usually updated every two days, so please understand that the calendar does not guarantee we have availability.
SOLD OUT indicates we do not have avalability in Condos, Suites, or Slumber Party.
We require the Bordetella Vaccine to be administered by a licensed veterinarian within the last six months of your dog’s visit with us.