Boarding Policies and Requirements
We accept healthy and friendly dogs that are vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian for the following vaccines:
- Distemper/Parvo combo
- Bordetella (which we require every 6 months)
- Canine Influenza (two part series, completed)
A receipt/certificate on a licensed veterinarian’s letterhead is required.
- Puppy Vaccine Requirements: Puppies that have not completed their puppy vaccine series must have a current Bordetella vaccine, Canine Influenza vaccine (two part series, completed) and at least the first two sets of Distemper/Parvo vaccines current according to their vet paperwork.
- For doggies to participate in group-play daycare during the day, they must be spayed or neutered if 6 months or older.
- Any Bull breeds that are boarding are unfortunately precluded from group-play daycare due to our insurance, please see our Fun Add-ons page for additional activities for these breeds!
- All dogs must enter and exit our facility on a leash and in control of their guardians.
- All doggies must be dropped off during normal business hours (M-F 6:30am-6pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-5:30pm).
- Doggies who wish to participate in daycare on their drop-off day must be dropped off before 12:00pm (noon). Dogs need to be at about the same energy level to play nicely and safely together, and requiring all group play doggies to be dropped off by noon ensures this.
- You must provide your doggie’s food that he/she is used to eating. Dogs are more likely to eat and less likely to have stomach upsets if they stay on the same diet they are used to at home.
- In order for two or more dogs to board in the same condo, they must live in the same household. This is a safety policy- dogs that are not housed together on a daily basis can become reactive with each other when forced to do so in a confined-space boarding situation.
- A 50% deposit is required to make a boarding reservation. This deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable 10 days prior to the boarding drop-off date (unless boarding over Christmas or Thanksgiving), so please make any changes or cancellations before then. If boarding over Christmas or Thanksgiving, the deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable one month prior to the boarding drop-off date.
Please see our What to Bring for Boarding page for more information.
Please remember, we require the Bordetella Vaccine to be administered by a licensed veterinarian within the last six months of your dog’s visit with us.