Boarding Policies and Requirements
We accept healthy and friendly dogs that are vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian for the following vaccines:
- Distemper/Parvo combo
- Canine Influenza
- Bordetella (Following the AVMA guidelines, we require this vaccine every six months)
A receipt/certificate on a licensed veterinarian’s letterhead is required.
- Puppy Vaccine Requirements: Puppies that have not completed their puppy vaccine series must have their first two sets of puppy vaccines (Distemper/Parvo), the Canine Influenza vaccine, and a Bordetella vaccine that has been given within the last 6 months. These vaccines must be provided on a licensed veterinarian’s computer-generated letterhead.
- For doggies to participate in group-play daycare during the day, they must be spayed or neutered if 6 months or older.
- Any Bull breeds/mixes that are boarding are unfortunately precluded from group-play daycare due to our insurance, please see our Fun Add-ons page for additional activities for these breeds!
- All dogs must enter and exit our facility on a leash and in control of their guardians.
- All doggies must be dropped off and picked up during normal business hours. Please refer to your boarding confirmation email and boarding paperwork for specific information about drop-off times.
- Doggies who wish to participate in daycare on their drop-off day must be dropped off before 12:00pm (noon). Dogs need to be at about the same energy level to play nicely and safely together, and requiring all group play doggies to be dropped off by noon ensures this.
- You must provide your dog’s food that he/she is used to eating. Dogs are more likely to eat and less likely to have stomach upsets if they stay on the same diet they are used to at home.
- Bag your dog’s food in Ziplock bags by meal. Bagging your food by meal not only ensures you’ve brought enough food for your dog’s entire stay, but it also ensures that your dog is getting the exact amount of food and treats you intend each meal.
- If your dog normally free feeds/grazes, do not bag your food by meal. Bring a bag/container of food to last the entire stay.
- In order for two or more dogs to board in the same condo, they must live in the same household. This is a safety policy- dogs that are not housed together on a daily basis can become reactive with each other when forced to do so in a confined-space boarding situation.
- A 50% deposit is required to make a boarding reservation. This deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable 10 days prior to the boarding drop-off date (unless boarding over Christmas or Thanksgiving), so please make any changes or cancellations before then. If boarding over Christmas or Thanksgiving, the deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable one month prior to the boarding drop-off date.
Already have a reservation? Print your Feeding and Consent for Treatment form HERE!
Please see our What to Bring for Boarding page for more information.
Please remember, we require the Bordetella Vaccine to be administered by a licensed veterinarian within the last six months of your dog’s visit with us.